Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Beginnings

Well Its the middle of June already and this is the first day of Summer Vacation for the kids. They are playing Wii upstairs. I told em we may go for a walk in a little bit. I have been in major need of exercise. Last summer i was riding my bike almost everyday: at least 3 days a week. I was in way better health. I have been feeling my health deteriorate over the past 4 to 6 mo. Not likin it at all and the only one who can do something about it is me! So we moved into our new home bout three weeks ago now. Im a little overwhelmed. But it was to be expected. I am not working and ken's hours have been recently lessened. Not good for a fam of 5 always needing something. Bill collectors always wanting their money! I just had an interview yesterday and I'm really hoping to hear from this guy about a call back soon!! If I don't hear by Wed I will call. I received my CNA recertification paper that i've been waiting for in the mail so i need to fax it then i should be able to go take the test and recertify soon!! Well i better go get them ready for our walk. Blog again soon. I miss writing my feelings. Feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment